Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's a.....

BOY!!

We're so excited, surprised, and in total awe of this whole process - when Adam scans the pics of the ultrasound, I'll post them...he is due sometime around November 13!! He was moving all over the place and very photogenic, according to the doctor - he kept pushing his face up toward the ultrasound 'wand.' So far, so good - he is moving all over the place as we speak, and Adam can feel him kick. The only down side is that he was in the 92nd percentile for size!! The nurse thought this was quite comical, because I was convinced I'd have small babies (my mom did, I was small, etc.) - apparently I was in denial on the fact that baby size is usually determined by the father - and Adam is 6'5! :) We shall see how big he ends up getting!

We're looking forward to the next two weeks, where we'll be visiting my family in Pentwater and deciding how to decorate the nursery! It's actually a little overwhelming, so I'm trying to just piece together ideas and come up with something we like...I'm a bit picky on the bedding, and so is Adam, so it's been a challenge to find something I like. I was certain that Pottery Barn Kids would have ten things I'd love, but unfortunately it looks like they're changing "seasons" and most of the bedding we like is out of stock, discontinued, etc. I'm hoping they show new collections soon! It would be nice to have a store here in GR, but hey - we have little else, so I'm not surprised. :)

Here's the link to our registry!
http://www.toysrus.com/ControllerServlet?searchBy=&defLName=hubner&defFName=kristin&defCity=rockford&defState=MI&maidenName=&maidFName=&maidCity=&maidState=®istryNumber=&submit.x=65&submit.y=4&target=search&userType=giftGiver&searchForPerson=primReg&whereTo=viewRegistry&firstName=kristin&lastName=hubner&city=rockford&state=MI

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats you two! I am so excited to meet the little guy! Can't wait to hear how it's all going!