Monday, June 30, 2008

What a Fantastic Weekend!



I had such a lovely weekend - so much went on...great dinners, b-day parties, weddings, shopping (I bought my wedding shoes!!) and a lovely shower for me. :) I couldn't have been happier with how things went and all the wonderful people we got to see.




I had my dress fitting today, and I was so pleased with how it went! Very nice seamstress, and I know she'll do a great job on the dress. I've been frantically emailing all wedding-related people, trying to tie up loose ends and confirm things. Today we picked up our wedding invitations, which was exciting - until we looked closer at the envelopes and reply cards, finding that our address was wrong on them!! I was so, so upset - I felt like I should have caught the mistake, and I was feeling horrible that our wonderful designer Anne would have to re-do them! She came through within 2 hours, and we had the corrected pieces in our hands by 9 pm. Awesome. Tomorrow we'll get postage and assemble them!! I was pleased with how they turned out, and I can't wait for everyone to see them!




Here are a few pics of the weekend - and our adorable nephew Vance...it was his first b-day party on Saturday, and did he ever enjoy his cake!!! Also, we went to dinner for my brother Kurt's b-day tonight, so I took some cheesy shots that embarassed him tremendously! :)








No comments: