Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February Update

Hi Everyone!
It has been awhile since I've posted...life is good! Adam is enjoying his new job, and is getting used to the different hours it requires. I'm enjoying work as well, and still (8.5 years later) loving my job. I've been putting in a lot more hours lately, and I feel caught up and on top of things. It's a wonderful feeling, and it makes me look forward to going to work every day!

We have been LOVING the warmer weather this week - I wore capris to work today, and we opened the windows yesterday! Ok, those may be extreme moves for 60 degrees, but nevertheless, we were inspired! Adam and I have been focusing a lot on working out and being healthy - we have been committed to solid workouts every day, and are working hard to eat healthy. We have 7 weeks until our trip, and we want to be in shape!

I've recently "re-done" our upstairs guest bathroom - It's not perfect, but I am in love with the paint color....see pic below. Also, our wonderful friends Garett and Janelle gave us the ultimate wedding present...a BEAUTIFUL Pottery Barn-inspired bench for our kitchen, which Garett MADE!! It's absolutely beautiful, and is perfect for our home. We can't stop looking at it! We ordered the baskets and seat cushion from PB and the whole ensemble is now complete. Miss Kiki has decided that she needs to sit on the bench while we eat dinner every night...not surprising!




Tomorrow night I'm going to dinner and a movie with my friends from work, and I'm really looking forward to it. I work with amazing friends, and I love to have the chance to get together outside of school. Have a good night, everyone!

1 comment:

Em said...

Krissy,
I am in LOVE with this bench (and the rest of your house)! Does your friend do special orders? That is such a cool wedding gift. Hope you are doing well!
Love,
-Emily