Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ugh.

I'm still sick! It's been several days, and I am not getting much better. I haven't worked, and I feel like I'm completely out of it. Thank goodness for Adam - he has been taking good care of me and the house. Although, tonight I made homemade pizza for dinner...I ate it and couldn't taste it. :( I've been bored out of my mind with tv! I don't watch much as it is, so this has been hard. Reading has been making me feel either dizzy or sleepy, so tv and naps it's been. Watching tv these last few days has made me realize how bad morning/daytime shows actually are.

We leave for vacation next week, after a few whirlwind late nights at school, due to parent-teacher conferences. Being gone multiple days this week has definitely set me back in my preparations, but I think after 8 years of this, I can manage. I have wonderful co-workers who also take good care of me!

I'm also going to say "ugh" about my poor kitty. She recently "went under" to have her teeth cleaned...a few hours after dropping her off, the vet called to tell us that she had almost DIED! They put her on a respirator and had to bring her back to life! It was scary - she is our baby!! They kept her for two more days, and when we brought her home she was a WRECK. She could hardly walk, couldn't open her eyes, and slept for days. It took several days for her to be even remotely back to normal. I felt sooo bad for our daughter - she was such a mess. Now, she has two big shave marks in her front legs...I'm assuming that's where her IVs were. Thank goodness Kikers came out of it okay!

Since today was an "ugh" day, I'm hoping to post this weekend with something much more positive! Stay tuned.

No comments: