Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello!

It's been awhile since I have posted, and a lot has been happening around our house. Work has been insanely busy - I have been gone a lot, and my very limited free time has been spent reading and playing on facebook. :)

We are excited about our upcoming trip, and can't WAIT to be in the tropics! The warm weather has spoiled us a bit, and I am totally getting spring fever. Our yard is looking so BLAH and gray and just yuck...I keep looking for my little bulbs to start sprouting, but alas...not yet. Hopefully when we return from Punta Cana, I will see some! I can't WAIT to tackle my yard and flower beds! I know so much more this year than I did last year, and I am looking forward to splitting my plants and reconfiguring the beds. Also, we are working on our backyard and expanding our deck this spring, so we'll have a lot of room to plant...I've been sketching ideas all winter, and I think I have the perfect mix of plants in mind.

Adam and I have been working a lot on our house - our newest adventure is painting one of our huge, 17 ft. tall living room walls a warm, chocolate brown. It has been quite the process! First, our color match wasn't a good match, and we ended up getting reimbursed for the paint and getting the right color. Then, after the right color was found, the roller shed and there are tiny fuzzies painted on the wall. So, we're sanding down the spots and repainting...we are hoping to be completely done by tomorrow...our room is a mess, and we are looking forward to having it put back together again. I'll post pictures when we're finished. Adam convinced me that we didn't need to hire a painter, and he was right! He is doing a great job, minus the hassles.

Other than the painting, not much new around here. We're exercising regularly and eating healthy...Adam has been running regularly and has been doing so well with it. I'm proud of him!

I hope everyone has a great weekend - I will try to post pics soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention 2 things...
1. Our daughters harrowing experience.
2. Your new love...Galad.

Love you,
Adam