Friday, April 24, 2009

Good News!!

Adam and I have EXCITING news to share with everyone!! We are expecting our first baby, due in early November! We had an ultrasound at 6 weeks (I had some minor cramping - just a precaution) and heard a strong heartbeat - and since then, all has been well! My clothes are still fitting, but just a tad bit tighter! We're reading several books and learning all we can about our little baby! Everyone seems to think this little one is a girl...however, boys run in the Hubner family! I think it's a boy. :)We plan to find out the gender of the baby, sometime in June.

I'll post ultrasound pics and baby bump pics when we get them!

2 comments:

Molly and Jason Bergman said...

I am so happy for you guys! This is such an exciting time! We find out what we are having in May. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Congrats to the two of you!