Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday!

Tonight we went to the gym, and when we got home Adam mowed the lawn and edged, while I made an asian-inspired dinner. I got a recipe for Benihana Ginger Dressing...so we had that on salad, along with Sesame Noodles with Broccoli...we both agreed that some sweetly marinated grilled chicken would have been perfect with the noodles. It was pretty good, regardless!! We ended up going downtown Rockford around 8:00 pm and getting ice cream. We walked around by the dam and river, and through the town - riding home in the convertible, with the top down. It was a lot of fun. I am consistently surprised and pleased with how quaint and lovely downtown Rockford is. The pots of unique flowers, the music flowing through the town, the gaslights...just beautiful.

Tomorrow Adam heads to Milwaukee, and he's getting pretty pumped up for it. I have my makeup "trial" tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that. I love makeup, and have too much of it, so I'm curious to see how I look after tomorrow! :)

No comments: