Friday, November 21, 2008

Update on 31

Well, I'm happy to say that I'm still in bed, drinking coffee, after just finishing a movie this morning. I just love having a day off! It gives me a chance to watch Regis and Kelly (love the intro of the show) and read up on timely important info...such as, the terrible name of Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz's baby (BRONX...ew) or what my friends are doing on facebook.

Last night Adam and I had a great dinner with my parents, Kurt, and Adam's mom and stepdad. We came back to our house for cake from the fabulous Sweet Cakes Design, who made our wedding cake. I now have several new sweaters, perfume, a cookbook, a DVD, and of course some money. Awesome birthday, indeed!

The sun is shining, and the snow is melted...a good day not to be cooped up in my classroom, I'd say. I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments: