Sunday, November 23, 2008

MOVIE & Weekend

I saw the "Twilight" movie on Friday night with some friends. It was SO good!! I read all four books, and loved those, too. I have heard mixed reviews on the movie, but I thought it was great. The books are addicting, and I honestly don't know anyone who has not liked them. My project is to convince Adam to read them (that may be hard)so he will go with me to see the movie again! :)

On Saturday, Adam and I hung out with Micah, Jacqueline, Paul, and their friends Jocelyn and Tim to watch the sad ending of the U of M season at BW3. Great food, bad game. Afterward, we spent a few hours at home, and then met Janelle & Garett, Katy & Mat, and James out for dinner and drinks. We ended up at James' house for "Rose Kennedys" and then out and about after that. My husband danced with me!! I convinced Adam to take me to The Dog Pit after all that dancing...and I can't tell whether my stomach is punishing me this morning or not.

I've been fighting a cold for the last few days, and I think the late night got to me. We're heading to Texas in THREE days, so I really hope I don't get sick. It seems as though pretty much everyone I know has had some sort of cold in the last month, except me.

The Christmas decor is up, and the house looks cozier than it did before...today we tackle the outdoor decor...hopefully I can post a picture soon!

No comments: