Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Great Dinner

Tonight Adam and I went to Reds on the River for dinner...we were able to sit outside, as it was 75 degrees when we arrived! Awesome. Fantastic dinner, good conversation, and yummy wine. I've been working a lot lately, so it was good to get out and hang with my hubby. :) I just love our little town that we call home.

Work is going really well, and even though I'm busy...I'm really loving my new class. Amazing kids. I also work with fantastic people, and I'm blessed to have friends at work. Life is good - no complaints!

For those of you keeping up with Kiki - she is a day away from being cone-free. Almost healed. Finally!! She's currently cuddling with me and Adam is jealous. He he.

Happy Wednesday - the weekend is close! More to come soon...
-KH

No comments: