Monday, September 15, 2008

Still Sick...

I can't believe I'm still sick - today was actually the worst day of all! My poor students...they watched me sneeze and blow my nose all day long. I should have stayed home, but I couldn't leave my lessons to a sub...and tomorrow will be the same. If it's not better by Wednesday, I'll stay home and see a doctor. I've been taking advantage of our whirlpool bathtub and the opportunity to drink tea. Adam is taking good care of me - what a good husband he is. Seriously - he is amazing. I've never met a more consistent and caring person!

We had dinner with my parents tonight at Cheers...bogo burritos! I had a margarita that I couldn't really taste and I do believe the hot salsa that I ate cleared my sinuses a bit! :) My dad and sister are working on getting Bears tickets for this Sunday, so we may just head to Chi-town if they can find some...I hope so!

Sorry for the boring blog - I have pictures to post tomorrow! :)
-KB

No comments: