Monday, September 1, 2008

Padres Game and Gaslamp Quarter Night


Rarely do I crave dessert...but I did at the game!! Adam made fun of me the whole time...


Until he stole my cookie sandwich....!


The couple who took this picture said we were an adorable couple and asked if we were newlyweds...we were asked that quite often on the trip, actually!


Gaslamp at Night!


I found dancing Elvis' so I took some pics...it was Elvis night at Petco!




San Diego Bay - our water taxi driver was awesome!! She told us where to go and what to do - before Padre's baseball game.






Huge bar/restaurant/nightlife area in downtown SD - it's beautiful!






Petco park from the outside - we ate at The Tilted Kilt - basically a Scottish Hooters. :-)








I requested good seats for the game - they were awesome!! Boring game, though.











Downtown SD taken from Harbor St. -waterfront...gorgeous city. So clean.



No comments: