Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mike and Johanna's Wedding


Enjoying the reception!


The groom - I don't know how, but I didn't take one pic of the bride! :(


hamming it up!


Gene and Amy - she is hilarious!


Jayson and Randi - one of the most fun couples I know!


Lauren and Marie



Rehearsal Dinner in Battle Creek


Brad and Jamie


Kurt and Marjorie - she and I spent a lot of time together in BC, trying to find fast food! No luck. We enjoyed a trip to K-Mart and multiple gas stations while the boys were taking pics with the wedding party.




We just returned from a wedding weekend for Mike and Joey! What a great time, and what great friends Adam has (I guess I do too!) We laughed and danced and enjoyed the company of some awesome people. The party bus between the wedding and reception was probably one of my favorite things...my brother was memorable. :) Adam and my brother, Kurt, were ushers, and I was able to enjoy the weekend as a guest, not a bride! Mike and Johanna are a beautiful couple, and we could not be happier for them. Here are some photos of the weekend!

1 comment:

rhubner said...

I hope you two did not drink toooooo much!!!