Monday, July 28, 2008

Good Day!

Today I tied up a LOT of loose ends for the wedding...these may seem pretty dumb to a lot of people, but it's just more things that needed to be done! I went to Meijer and cleaned them out of one of their 4x6 styles of picture frames (I bought 15 today) that we will use for our table numbers. I also went to a GREAT store downtown Rockford called "G. Willikers" that sells specialty paper products...everything you can imagine. I got some little things to add to the gifts for the bridesmaids, an awesome card for Adam, and all the blue/paisley tissue paper and wrapping paper to wrap all our gifts for the wedding...parents, wedding party, m/m of ceremonies, etc. It was one of those things that I just needed to get done!! I also ordered a few more things for the girls online. Adam is on a mission to find groomsmen gifts, but time is running short and if they need to be ordered, it has to happen this week. We're down to 25 days!! He wants to do something unique, but isn't sure what yet.

Most of our candy has shipped to us, and I was freaking out because the box that contained the blow-pops was smashed to bits on the porch...luckily, the suckers were not. :) I think this candy buffet will be really cool...I can't wait to see it all put together!! I'm waiting on the delivery of the gummy sharks next. :) Kurt is getting me some of his candy, too...

Today I also was able to have lunch with two members of my former 5th grade team, Erin and Christi. We at at the Corner Bar and all three of us ordered exactly what we always order...too funny. We walked around downtown Rockford and wandered in the shops (not Jade!) and found nothing. It was nice to come home with no explaining to do and no receipts to hand over. :) Tonight will be low key and Adam may head to the mall....not sure yet. I have gift cards to use, so I'm thinking I might tag along.

OH - and Kiki has not stopped purring and talking to us since we got home. She is so weird.

No comments: