Friday, July 11, 2008

Wedding Cakes?













I have been going round and round in my head, regarding what our cake should look like - I've changed my mind a zillion times and for some reason, I can't figure out what I like. So many people find a picture and ask their baker to copy it - but I can't even find that, exactly. Here's a few pics of what I like right now...our colors are light blue, white, and navy/silver accents...if I do the pink cake, it will be white with pale blue flowers...I think that's what I'd prefer...the one on the top right (all white) is lovely, but it has fondant icing and I am told that is not fun for guests to eat/bite into...and if you only knew how wonderful the frosting is that our bakery has!!
I am a little overwhelmed with wedding details right now - although in the grand scheme of things, wedding details are pretty ridiculous things to concern myself with...but I have a million thoughts in my head of what I need to do, buy, plan, etc. - and I finally just wrote it all down (check that - I RE-wrote it...) and feel a bit better. :) 43 days and counting!!
Let me know what you think about the cakes!

No comments: