Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home...after a great weekend!

We just got home from our long weekend in Pentwater. It was a beautiful, fun, relaxing time...we just had a blast. Well, Adam had an ok time...he is very goofy about sand and since the campground is basically on a giant sand dune, he was not really enjoying it. I think he wore tennis shoes and socks 99% of the weekend...but by Sunday I think he was finally ok. :-) I had a great time with my family, Adam's mom and Elmer, and our many family friends who we were able to see. It was great to say hi (in person) to our wonderful family friend "Jud" who was in Pentwater from Hermosa Beach, CA with his family...Lindsay and I spent a super long weekend with him and his family in Los Angeles a few years back...and I have not seen him since! As always, my parents were great hosts and made sure we were always full of food and drinks. :) Too much of both. I will post pics very soon, when I get them from all the smart people who remembered their cameras!!! I forgot mine, again...of course. I had a thought that if I got a NEW camera, maybe I'd stop forgetting it?? :-) Just kidding.

We're home and tired and both catching up emails, work, and laundry. Adam has TWO interviews tomorrow so we're hoping something good comes from them!! Kiki won't leave us alone and had not stopped meowing since we walked in the door. She missed us!!
I'll post more soon.

No comments: